DID System Keywords
If a user texts the following keywords to your DID, SMS Notify! API will automatically respond to the recipient with a system message.
System Response:"Business Name"-SMS Notifications.Txt STOP to end.Msg&Data Rates may apply."Business point of contact."
- The default business name is the name used to sign up for the SMS Notify! account. This may be updated by contacting CDYNE.
- The business point of contact is two forms of contact including any combination of phone number, email, or website.
- The HELP response for DIDs are at the account level. This cannot be customized.
STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, QUIT
System Response:This provider is now blocked. Text back RESUME to unblock your number.
- SMS Notify! API will block the recipient’s number from receiving messages until the recipient sends RESUME.
- CDYNE will log the recipient STOP request including the the license key, sending DID, and recipient's phone number.
- The STOP response occurs at the license key level. SMS Notify! will only block messages from that same license key to the recipient's phone number.
- Other license keys may send to the recipient's phone number.
- This will allow SMS Notify! to send messages to a recipient who previously sent a STOP command.
- License Key With Assigned DIDs: The recipient can reply RESUME to any DID assigned to the license key that logged the original STOP request.
- License Key Without Assigned DIDs: The recipient must reply RESUME to the original DID assigned to the license key that logged the original STOP request.