Short Code Incoming Keyword Management
Customers may assign non-system keywords to short codes. SMS Notify! will check the keyword on incoming messages and will match the entire message. If an incoming keyword is followed by any characters (for example, a text message signature), SMS Notify! will not match the keyword to your license key.
Additional rules to consider when using keywords with short codes:
- Duplicate keywords are not allowed on the same short code
- Keyword cannot be a system keyword (STOP, HELP, ect.)
- Keyword must be at least 3 characters long
- Keyword cannot be a typical SMS response (sure, yes, thanks, monday)
- Keywords are not case sensitive; 'THIS' is the same as 'this' and 'ThIs'