SMSv1 Status Codes - Obsolete
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Send SMS Text Messages to your mobile telephone devices without the use developing your own software! Send custom alert messages to your valued customers without paying a dime on expensive hardware, and software.
SMS Field Descriptions
- Phone Number :(Basic) The number you want to send an SMS Message.
- Message :(Basic) The Message (160 per single Message) to send to the Phone Number
- Licensekey :(Basic) A unique identification code that was created to use this service
- ScheduledTime :(Advanced) The time you wish to send this SMS message.
- Response :(Advanced) A Boolean (True/False) on Whether you would like to recieve a
- ResponsePostURL :(Advanced) This sends a POST to your server as soon as a Text Message was *finished sending, and when a response text message from the reciever was sent to our servers. - Leave this blank unless you need this feature.
- 1 Queued
- 2 Trying to Send SMS
- 3 Invalid Number
- 5 Successful
- 6 Responded
- 7 Cancelled
- 8 SMS Abuse
- 9 Scheduled Time is not a UTC date/time
- 10 Demo allowance exceeded.
- 11 Demo not allowed
- 12 Universal Error
- 13 Invalid License key
- 14 Unknown Error