Phone Notify! Field Descriptions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- PhoneNumberToDial - This is the US/Canada Number to dial. It can be with or without the leading 1 and can have ()-. To dial an extension add "x" and then the extension to Dial.
- TransferNumber - This is the number transferred to if they hit 0 (This is set by default and can be changed using the [Notify TextToSay Advanced Commands].)
- VoiceID - This is a numeric VoiceID (Example: 0 for Diane). [Voices]
- CallerIDNumber - Standard Number for Caller ID.
- CallerIDName - The Name to send with the Caller ID.
- TextToSay - This is the "Text to say". This can contain Notify TextToSay Commands.
- LicenseKey - Use 0 for testing. Otherwise it is your CDYNE LicenseKey.
- TryCount - The number of times to try the call. This doesn't cost extra. We suggest a maximum of 5.
- NextTryInSeconds - This will try the call in the number of seconds specified. We suggest something over 60 seconds.
- UTCScheduledDateTime - This will allow you to schedule a call in the future. It goes by UTC Time, so be sure to send the time as UTC. (in .net use DateTime.UtcNow).
- TTSrate - A value from 0 to 20 (10 being Normal). This is the speed of the Text To Speech.
- TTSvolume - A value from 0 to 100 (100 is the default level). The Volume of the Text To Speech.
- MaxCallLength - This sets the Maximum Call Length. We suggest you do not change this unless you absolutely need to.
- StatusChangePostURL - This sends a POST to your server as soon as a call completes. [More Info] - Leave this blank unless you need this feature.
Typical XML Code: <PhoneNumberToDial>string</PhoneNumberToDial> <TransferNumber>string</TransferNumber> <VoiceID>int</VoiceID> <CallerIDNumber>string</CallerIDNumber> <CallerIDName>string</CallerIDName> <TextToSay>string</TextToSay> <LicenseKey>string</LicenseKey> <TryCount>int</TryCount> <NextTryInSeconds>int</NextTryInSeconds> <UTCScheduledDateTime>dateTime</UTCScheduledDateTime> <TTSrate>unsignedByte</TTSrate> <TTSvolume>unsignedByte</TTSvolume> <MaxCallLength>int</MaxCallLength> <StatusChangePostUrl>string</StatusChangePostUrl>