CDYNE’s Demographics is a neighborhood-level segmentation system built using various data sources in one combined database. By classifying all U.S. neighborhoods according to consumers’ different stages of life and related income levels, it provides a consistent framework to view customers at a neighborhood level. It enables users to compare customers across their product mix, time, and their enterprise. With high coverage, Demographics also enables users to see differences in how U.S. neighborhoods spend time and money. This turns raw data about customers into accurate, actionable information.
The Demographics Web service is ideal for customer profiling, online personalization, telemarketing, collections and cross-selling applications. Drawing from U.S. Census demographics and high quality national consumer data, records can be appended with neighborhood and household information to create "best customer" demographics and identify prime prospects for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. Records may also be appended with telephone numbers to help detect fraud and/or facilitate telemarketing. Additional data can also be added with up-to-date business information, including SIC codes, type of residence, and other neighborhood specifics. We have three levels of data touchpoints available for our clients.
A majority of CDYNE's demographic information is derived from Census Demographical ZIP+4 Neighborhood Level data.
This service is available for use in batch processing and as a point-of-entry real-time Web Service.
Source Code Examples
- ColdFusion8-Demographics - CFM Example Source
- CSharp Demographics Examples
- VB.Net Demographics Examples
- PHP Demographics Examples
- VBScript Demographics Examples
- Java Demographics Examples
Download Original Demographics Web Service Code Examples
LICENSE KEYS AND PRICING
Free Trial License Keys
- CDYNE offers trial license keys for all Web Services so that you may test the APIs for free.
- Trial keys do not expire, and are limited to approximately 50 transactions.
- Normal processing time for trial key requests during normal business hours (M-F, 9-6 eastern) typically ranges from ten minutes to two hours.
- Sign up here for a free trial Demographics license key.
Production (Account) License Keys
- Sign up here for a production Demographics license key.
- Upon registration, your account will be suspended for verification by default.
- The account verification process takes less than one business day to complete for account activation.
- You may call 1-800-984-3710 to expedite the verification process over the phone.