- PhoneNumberToDial - This is the US/Canada Number to dial. It can be
with or without the leading 1 and can have ()-. To dial an extension
add "x" and then the extension to Dial.
- TransferNumber - This is the number transferred to if they hit 0
(This is set by default and can be changed using the [Notify
TextToSay Advanced Commands].)
- VoiceID - This is a numeric VoiceID (Example: 0 for Diane).
- CallerIDNumber - Standard Number for Caller ID.
- CallerIDName - The Name to send with the Caller ID.
- TextToSay - This is the "Text to say". This can contain Notify
- LicenseKey - Use 0 for testing. Otherwise it is your CDYNE
- TryCount - The number of times to try the call. This doesn't cost
extra. We suggest a maximum of 5.
- NextTryInSeconds - This will try the call in the number of seconds
specified. We suggest something over 60 seconds.
- UTCScheduledDateTime - This will allow you to schedule a call in the
future. It goes by UTC Time, so be sure to send the time as UTC. (in
.net use DateTime.UtcNow).
- TTSrate - A value from 0 to 20 (10 being Normal). This is the speed
of the Text To Speech.
- TTSvolume - A value from 0 to 100 (100 is the default level). The
Volume of the Text To Speech.
- MaxCallLength - This sets the Maximum Call Length. We suggest you do
not change this unless you absolutely need to.
- StatusChangePostURL - This sends a POST to your server as soon as a
Leave this blank unless you need this feature.
Typical XML Code: