From CDYNE Wiki
Revision as of 23:07, 19 September 2015 by ChristopherC
Welcome to the CDYNE Developers WIKI
Select an API below for source samples and documentation.
CDYNE APIs / Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Phone Notify! - Send and receive phone calls from anywhere in the world.
- SMS Notify! - Send and receive text messages from anywhere in the world.
- Postal Address Verification - Standardize, correct and verify U.S. and Canadian postal addresses.
- Phone Verification - Identify cellular vs land line phones and the exchange they belong to.
- IP2Geo - Turn IP addresses into close proximity Latitude and Longitude.
- Death Index - Cross reference the Social Security Death Master File via SSN or Name/Location.
- Demographics - Use the Census dataset to find zip+4 level house value, income, and more.
Developer Blog Series
- The Anatomy of an Opt-In Page
- Phone Notify! Text-to-Speech Best Practices
- Set Auto-Response Text Messages to Incoming SMS
- Two-Factor Authentication with CDYNE SMS Notify!
Reseller API (SOAP)
- CDYNE's Reseller Web Service - Add license keys for each of your customers/clients.
- Credit Card Verification - C# version of the Credit Card Verification using the Luhn Formula.
This section contains tutorials/programs that can help the Development/Network community as a whole.