CDYNE Death Index API is a hosted, programmable Web Service that validates social security numbers against the Social Security Administration’s Death Master File (DMF). Industries including the financial, insurance, security, and medical businesses, as well as Federal, State, and Local governments will benefit from integrating CDYNE Death Index API into their existing applications to verify identity and prevent identity fraud by utilizing the Death Master File in real time.
- Fraud prevention interest
- Legitimate business purpose pursuant to law, governmental rule, regulation, or fiduciary duty
- Verify identity and prevent identity fraud in real time (Deceased Suppression)
- Given a Social Security number, CDYNE Death Index will return confirmation of details
- Weekly updates are done automatically and come direct from the United States Social Security Administration
Death Index - CDYNE Death Index
- Death Index SPEC SHEET - XML Web Service Specifications
- HTTPS endpoint: https://di3.cdyne.com/DeathIndexService.svc?wsdl
Web Service Source Examples
- DIv3 CSharp - CSHARP Example
- DIv3 VB.Net - VB.Net Example
- DIv3 PHP - PHP Example
- DIv3 PHP w/ cURL - PHP w/ cURL Example
- DIv3 VBScript - VBScript Example
- DIv3 JAVA - JAVA Example
- DIv3 RUBY - RUBY Example
- DIv3 COLFUSION - COLDFUSION Example
Return Codes And Error Text
- 0 (Match Found)
- 1 Trial Period Up
- 2 Invalid Input
- 3 No Match
LICENSE KEYS AND PRICING
Production (Account) License Keys
- Sign up here for a production Death Index license key.
- Upon registration, your account will be suspended for verification by default.
- You may call 1-800-984-3710 to expedite the verification process over the phone.