If a user texts the following keywords to your short
code, SMS Notify!
API will automatically respond to the recipient with a system message.
System Response:"Business Name": Reply STOP to cancel. Msg&Data
Rates may apply. Msg Freq per acct setup. "Business #."
- The default business name and number is the name and number used to
sign up for the SMS Notify! account. This may be updated by
- The HELP response for short codes are at the license key level so
you can set up multiple custom HELP responses per short code.
System Response:"Business Name": You have opted out and will no
longer receive messages from this service. "Business #"
- SMS Notify! API will block the recipient’s number from
receiving messages until the recipient sends RESUME.
- The STOP response occurs at the license key level. SMS Notify! will
only block messages from that same license key to the recipient's
- The reply to French keywords is the standard English reply.
System Response: Welcome to "ProgramName". Reply STOP to cancel.
Reply HELP for help or call "ProgramContact". Msg&Data rates may apply.
Msg freq per acct setup. Pwr’d by CDYNE.
- Shared short code system messages will contain "Pwr’d by
CDYNE." Dedicated short code messages will not.