If a user texts the following keywords to your
DID, SMS Notify! API
will automatically respond to the recipient with a system message.
System Response:"Business Name"-SMS Notifications.Txt STOP to
end.Msg&Data Rates may apply."Business point of contact."
- The default business name is the name used to sign up for the SMS
Notify! account. This may be updated by
- The business point of contact is two forms of contact including any
combination of phone number, email, or website.
- The HELP response for DIDs are at the account level. This cannot be
System Response:This provider is now blocked. Text back RESUME to
unblock your number.
- SMS Notify! API will block the recipient’s number from
receiving messages until the recipient sends RESUME.
- CDYNE will log the recipient STOP request including the the license
key, sending DID, and recipient's phone number.
- The STOP response occurs at the license key level. SMS Notify! will
only block messages from that same license key to the recipient's
- Other license keys may send to the recipient's phone number.
- This will allow SMS Notify! to send messages to a recipient who
previously sent a STOP command.
- License Key With Assigned DIDs: The recipient can reply RESUME to
any DID assigned to the license key that logged the original STOP
- License Key Without Assigned DIDs: The recipient must reply RESUME
to the original DID assigned to the license key that logged the
original STOP request.