CDYNE Death Index API is a hosted, programmable Web Service that validates social security numbers against the Social Security Administration’s Death Master File (DMF). Industries including the financial, insurance, security, and medical businesses, as well as Federal, State, and Local governments will benefit from integrating CDYNE Death Index API into their existing applications to verify identity and prevent identity fraud by utilizing the Death Master File in real time..
- Verify identity and prevent identity fraud in real time
- Access over 86 million records of deaths that have been reported to the Social Security Administration
- CDYNE Death Index will return the Social Security Number, name, date of birth, date of death, state or country of residence (February 1988 and prior), ZIP code of last residence, and ZIP code of lump sum payment and can be searched on those criteria
- Instant access to the Social Security Administration Death Master FIle, no need to update
Death Index - CDYNE Death Index
- Death Index SPEC SHEET - XML Web Service Specifications
- HTTPS endpoint: https://di3.cdyne.com/DeathIndexService.svc?wsdl
Web service Source Examples
Return Codes And Error Text
- 0 (Match Found)
- 1 Trial Period Up
- 2 Invalid Input
- 3 No Match
LICENSE KEYS AND PRICING
Free Trial License Keys
- CDYNE offers trial license keys for all Web Services so that you may test the APIs for free.
- Trial keys do not expire, and are limited to approximately 50 transactions.
- Normal processing time for trial key requests during normal business hours (M-F, 9-6 eastern) typically ranges from ten minutes to two hours.
- Sign up here for a free trial Death Index license key.
Production (Account) License Keys
- Sign up here for a production Death Index license key.
- Upon registration, your account will be suspended for verification by default.
- The account verification process takes less than one business day to complete for account activation.
- You may call 1-800-984-3710 to expedite the verification process over the phone.
Pricing for all CDYNE Web Services is based off a set monthly maintenance fee and a per-transaction fee. CDYNE does not require a contract and there are absolutely no start-up or cancellation fees. CDYNE services are post-pay. Your credit card will not be charged until one month from sign-up date and will be billed monthly thereafter unless you deactivate or cancel services. Net 30 billing is available upon application approval.
|Service||Trans. Min.||Trans. Max.||Monthly|
|Death Index Monthly Fee||$24.99|
|Death Index Trans fee||Zero||1,000||$0.0350|
|Death Index Trans fee||1,001||3,000||$0.0300|
|Death Index Trans fee||3,001||14,999||$0.0200|
|Death Index Trans fee||15,000||24,999||$0.0140|
|Death Index Trans fee||25,000||49,999||$0.0100|
|Death Index Trans fee||50,000||99,999||$0.0057|
|Death Index Trans fee||100,000||199,999||$0.0030|
|Death Index Trans fee||200,000||399,999||$0.0023|
|Death Index Trans fee||400,000||Unlimited||$0.0017|